The Student Room Group

My teacher is very attractive

as illegal as this sounds lol, he looks like Henry Cavill and he messaged me the other day (in the summer holidays) and it gave me butterflies icl.
it’s mad because he’s old as well (he’s full on got grey hair) but he’s so sweet to me and comforted me when I was upset because of this problem I have.
My eyes were watering because I felt so stupid with how it takes me a long time to comprehend something and how I felt like I was wasting his time, and he smiled at me and whispered to me, ‘let’s pretend that that’s also a part of my job’
it made me cry more.

Idk what this post is lol, mainly a rant ig

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Oh come on
Reply 2
Original post by gjd800
Oh come on

NO BUT HE IS
how can I resist 😩😩
It's ok for you to find a teacher attractive. What is not ok is for this teacher to step over certain boundaries. Just be careful he doesn't take advantage of you.
Don't you dare try anything on with him, capish? He could end up in jail because of your silly teenage crush.
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
Don't you dare try anything on with him, capish? He could end up in jail because of your silly teenage crush.

No. Do not victim blame. It's ok for the student to have a crush, but if the teacher ends up doing something and getting himself in jail over it it's 100% HIS fault, not the student's. It's the adult's responsibility to set boundaries and control themselves.
Original post by kaorimiyazono
No. Do not victim blame. It's ok for the student to have a crush, but if the teacher ends up doing something and getting himself in jail over it it's 100% HIS fault, not the student's. It's the adult's responsibility to set boundaries and control themselves.

I'm not victim blaming and btw I also didn't say it's wrong to have a crush. You can have a crush all you like but you should never ever try something with a teacher that crosses boundaries. Both the teacher and student should know this and not go further.
I'm not victim blaming and btw I also didn't say it's wrong to have a crush. You can have a crush all you like but you should never ever try something with a teacher that crosses boundaries. Both the teacher and student should know this and not go further.

No yeah you're right, the student should also know to not go further and should probably try to keep their teacher if they know boundaries are being crossed. It's just the way you phrased it made it sound like it would be the student's fault if the teacher ends up in jail which is what I disagree with.
Original post by kaorimiyazono
No yeah you're right, the student should also know to not go further and should probably try to keep their teacher if they know boundaries are being crossed. It's just the way you phrased it made it sound like it would be the student's fault if the teacher ends up in jail which is what I disagree with.

Yeah no, obviously if the teacher did anything that's completely on him and he should know better considering he's in the position of power here, but what I was trying to say is that that doesn't give a student a free pass to act flirty and inappropriately with him. During school crushes on teachers should just be kept to yourself or between your friends.
Reply 9
flirting with this sad old-timer will only end in tears. you should focus on younger dudes.
Reply 10
Original post by the bear
flirting with this sad old-timer will only end in tears. you should focus on younger dudes.

I know, but I feel like older guys just ‘get me’.
I feel more fulfilled when I’m with them- more at ease
Original post by Anonymous
as illegal as this sounds lol, he looks like Henry Cavill and he messaged me the other day (in the summer holidays) and it gave me butterflies icl.
it’s mad because he’s old as well (he’s full on got grey hair) but he’s so sweet to me and comforted me when I was upset because of this problem I have.
My eyes were watering because I felt so stupid with how it takes me a long time to comprehend something and how I felt like I was wasting his time, and he smiled at me and whispered to me, ‘let’s pretend that that’s also a part of my job’
it made me cry more.

Idk what this post is lol, mainly a rant ig

must be nice
must be nice

I-
Reply 13
must be nice

it is. Trust me
Reply 14