The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

QMUL MSc Physician Associate CASPER Exam

Hi guys, I was wondering how everyone was preparing for the CASPER exam? Is anyone applying for the QMUL January 2024 entry for MSc in PA?

Scroll to see replies

Hi, i just watched youtube videos and did the pratice test on the offical website. i hope its enough
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Hey we just got our results for the casper, I was wondering how hard it is to get in to PA at QMUL?
Original post by Rezwana26
Hey we just got our results for the casper, I was wondering how hard it is to get in to PA at QMUL?

Hey,
I think it’s based on many factors like Casper score, BSc grade and personal statement.

How did you do?
Hey, I got the 4th quartile in the casper and a first in my undergrad but im still worried! how about you
i just got an interview invite even though my casper was in the 2nd quartile, 2:1 degree
(edited 5 months ago)
Anyone have their interview yet?
Original post by Anonymous
Anyone have their interview yet?

mine is tomorrow, good luck for yours!
Does anyone know what style interview it is?
mine is tomorrow, good luck for yours!
Does anyone know what style interview it is?

Mine is tomorrow too, I'm not sure about the interview style.
Good Luck with it tomorrow!
Original post by Anonymous
Mine is tomorrow too, I'm not sure about the interview style.
Good Luck with it tomorrow!

Hey, how did the interview go and how many questions were asked ?
I had my interview, it felt like 10 questions but mine finished so quick it was like 13 minutes 💀💀💀, man I hope I get an offer, does anyone know when we will hear back
Original post by sssssw
I had my interview, it felt like 10 questions but mine finished so quick it was like 13 minutes 💀💀💀, man I hope I get an offer, does anyone know when we will hear back

Mine was quite long cos I asked them so many questions back😂, I hope I get an offer too, best of luck to you fr!!!
They said we will hear back in 2 weeks but to bare with them cos they have a lot of people to get through
Mine was quite long cos I asked them so many questions back😂, I hope I get an offer too, best of luck to you fr!!!
They said we will hear back in 2 weeks but to bare with them cos they have a lot of people to get through

Yeah i think they mentioned they had 300 applicants who applied for 2024 entry. goodluck!! let me know if you hear back form them <3
Original post by thurks
Omg same it was tooo short to even say all my points 😫

oh for me it was that i think i should of said more cus it finished so quick XD, but goodluck to you! lmk if u hear back from them
Reply 14
Where is everyone else applying to as back up
Original post by Jamz2468
Where is everyone else applying to as back up

UEA Jan entry for pa course
Reply 16
You should def delete this and ask the moderators to delete all the quotes of this too.

QMU doesn't say it anywhere that I can find, but other universities certainly state in writing that they require you not to share interview questions or any relevant info ie types of questions, and doing so can lead to any offer of a place being withdrawn....
Reply 17
Oops sorry I assumed we were all done. I deleted it can you delete the repost
Reply 18
Original post by sssssw
Yeah i think they mentioned they had 300 applicants who applied for 2024 entry. goodluck!! let me know if you hear back form them <3

But I thought only upto 80 get interview invites 🤔
Original post by thurks
But I thought only upto 80 get interview invites 🤔

Oh really? Maybe it’s 300 applicants all together and then 80 get interview and probably like 40 get offers. Who told you it was 80?
(edited 5 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending