The Student Room Group

MML Cambridge applicant 2023

Hi, I'm looking to apply for Modern Languages in 2023 at Cambridge. I only study one language at A level, so I’ll be starting one other language from scratch. Naturally, my personal statement is basically all on the super curriculars I’ve done for the language I study at A level.
Do I also need to include anything about this second language in my personal statement? Furthermore, what should the nature of this be? Do I need to talk about any extra work I’ve done, or is it simply enough just to talk about why I want to study it? Or do I not need to reference it at all on the personal statement, and just mention it on the SAQ?
Sorry for all these quick fire questions! Any help would be appreciated :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by annaspencerrr
Hi, I'm looking to apply for Modern Languages in 2023 at Cambridge. I only study one language at A level, so I’ll be starting one other language from scratch. Naturally, my personal statement is basically all on the super curriculars I’ve done for the language I study at A level.
Do I also need to include anything about this second language in my personal statement? Furthermore, what should the nature of this be? Do I need to talk about any extra work I’ve done, or is it simply enough just to talk about why I want to study it? Or do I not need to reference it at all on the personal statement, and just mention it on the SAQ?
Sorry for all these quick fire questions! Any help would be appreciated :smile:

You will get a better response if you post the main Cambridge thread
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7352491&p=98775477&page=15#post98775477

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending