The Student Room Group

Reviewing exam scripts - AQA and OCR

Hi everyone,

I bought some of my exam scripts to just look over and see if I've been unfairly anywhere. I was wondering if anyone had any tips or things to look out for when going through the paper? Particularly meanings of symbols and how to tell when marks have been awarded.

Also, I believe that there is a page of my answer in my OCR GCSE classics paper which has not been seen and marked. Is there any official way to verify this or would I just need to request a clerical check and wait and see?

Thanks
Original post by Mathsgirl888
Hi everyone,

I bought some of my exam scripts to just look over and see if I've been unfairly anywhere. I was wondering if anyone had any tips or things to look out for when going through the paper? Particularly meanings of symbols and how to tell when marks have been awarded.

Also, I believe that there is a page of my answer in my OCR GCSE classics paper which has not been seen and marked. Is there any official way to verify this or would I just need to request a clerical check and wait and see?

Thanks

is it actually possible to get ur gcse papers back to look at them???
Reply 2
Original post by enthjmk5e664
is it actually possible to get ur gcse papers back to look at them???

Yeah you can request them via your exams officer. I got mine back within a day, it was only £5 each

Quick Reply

Latest