The Student Room Group

Sixth form help

Hey guys, it's now July and I still don't know which sixth form to choose between Chelsea academy, The Petchey academy, St Bonaventure sixth form and CTK aquinas. I have applied to all these sixth forms however there as still some I didn't visit and therefore I don't know how they look like and if they are good enough. I had a look at their Ofsted and they are pretty decent. I would like to know which one is the best if I choose to do DT (product design), maths and physics.
I know it's very late, but honestly I'll appreciate anything from you guys Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by dragontail_Lia
Hey guys, it's now July and I still don't know which sixth form to choose between Chelsea academy, The Petchey academy, St Bonaventure sixth form and CTK aquinas. I have applied to all these sixth forms however there as still some I didn't visit and therefore I don't know how they look like and if they are good enough. I had a look at their Ofsted and they are pretty decent. I would like to know which one is the best if I choose to do DT (product design), maths and physics.
I know it's very late, but honestly I'll appreciate anything from you guys Thanks!

Where did you end up going?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending