The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Aston Pharmacy DBS register issue

I’ve been trying to register for the DBS check on First Advantage using the link in the email Aston gave me however upon trying to register it wouldn’t allow me to make a password saying that “Your service has been upgraded to KnowYourPeople”. The original website was for First Advantage:OnlineDisclosures not First Advantage: KnowYourPeople so I don’t have the right organisation id or access code for the other service. This is my first time registering and my course is for Pharmacy.
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve been trying to register for the DBS check on First Advantage using the link in the email Aston gave me however upon trying to register it wouldn’t allow me to make a password saying that “Your service has been upgraded to KnowYourPeople”. The original website was for First Advantage:OnlineDisclosures not First Advantage: KnowYourPeople so I don’t have the right organisation id or access code for the other service. This is my first time registering and my course is for Pharmacy.

Hi glad to see we’re in the same boat. Happened with me, I contacted them but they put me on hold so I just took off the phone. I think it’s an error on their behalf.
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Hey Guys! I am also facing the same issue. Any update on this?
Original post by irenetreesa
Hey Guys! I am also facing the same issue. Any update on this?

No update yet, but I’m going to try and call the university tomorrow again to see what’s going on. I think you should too.

what grades did you get to get into Aston?? As well as GCSE grades. thanks a lot :biggrin:
Reply 5
what grades did you get to get into Aston?? As well as GCSE grades. thanks a lot :biggrin:

I got 8 and 9 in GCSE and I got BBBC for my A levels
Reply 6
I’ve called a lot of numbers for Aston and they either put me on hold so long the call cut out or the number just didn’t pick up at all. I went to the reception the other day in person and was lead to the IT help desk where they didn’t know either and gave me a number to call only for me to be given an email. Back to square one…

Original post by Kojicaciduser
No update yet, but I’m going to try and call the university tomorrow again to see what’s going on. I think you should too.
Reply 7
Original post by Kojicaciduser
Hi glad to see we’re in the same boat. Happened with me, I contacted them but they put me on hold so I just took off the phone. I think it’s an error on their behalf.

I’m relieved it isn’t just me I was really worried it might have just been me
I’ve called a lot of numbers for Aston and they either put me on hold so long the call cut out or the number just didn’t pick up at all. I went to the reception the other day in person and was lead to the IT help desk where they didn’t know either and gave me a number to call only for me to be given an email. Back to square one…

Did you try today? I’m worried since the dbs check is due next Monday and yet the system isn’t working properly.

Quick Reply

Latest