The Student Room Group

Pharmacy through clearing

I applied for pharmacy and got invited for an online interview. The interview had to be rescheduled twice due to technical issues as I was abroad. Now the uni has said to me that they will withdraw my application.
I am wondering if I can still get into pharmacy through clearing?
If I can’t get into pharmacy is doing a similar degree like biomedicine worth it?
Thanks in advance
I think that pharmacy is quite a high demand course so it mite be unlikely that you will get a space in clearing unfortunately however it does depend on uni popularity etc
Why wait for clearing? There’s courses with vacancies in extra
Original post by Sara_546
I applied for pharmacy and got invited for an online interview. The interview had to be rescheduled twice due to technical issues as I was abroad. Now the uni has said to me that they will withdraw my application.
I am wondering if I can still get into pharmacy through clearing?
If I can’t get into pharmacy is doing a similar degree like biomedicine worth it?
Thanks in advance

There are pharmacy courses in clearing every year and as @PQ says you can apply through extra now.

There are currently 12 universities showing they have vacancies for Pharmacy.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 4
Original post by swanseajack1

There are currently 12 universities showing they have vacancies for Pharmacy.

Hi I applied for a certain course(only one) but got rejected, I now want to apply for pharmacy is there a way I can look at these 12 universities before clearing starts? How do you use ucat extra?also are any of the 12 universities UoB , Aston university or University of wolverhampton?
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 5
If you an Overseas applicant, Bath is still accepting applications.
Original post by ru2201sh
Hi I applied for a certain course(only one) but got rejected, I now want to apply for pharmacy is there a way I can look at these 12 universities before clearing starts? How do you use ucat extra?also are any of the 12 universities UoB , Aston university or University of wolverhampton?

Ucas course search and then filter results to show only courses with vacancies.
Reply 7
Has uni of birm pharmacy ever been on clearing
Reply 8
I checked both last year and the year before, it was not in clearing. Best to check on the day.
Original post by Jamiee224
Has uni of birm pharmacy ever been on clearing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending