The Student Room Group

turning 19 soon...

but lowkey feel crap did **** in my a levels and im just not where/who I wanted to be, I feel like I dont contribute and im always doing something wrong not sure if some ppl acc even care and I rlly wish I was more important/worthy
but yh just needed a small rant
Firstly. None of us are where we thought we would be..but you are on a path so this is good..scary yes but exciting..
Please dont define yourself to grades achievement is so much more...
The fact that you know where you want to be is a positive, some of us are on a path unsure of where it will go, often with lots of suprise twists but all you can do it manage one thing at a time..we are not here to make others see our worth...you are already worthy and its only yourself you need to ensure who knows it...once you have done this the rest will fall into line..
Reply 2
Original post by namesalwaystaken
Firstly. None of us are where we thought we would be..but you are on a path so this is good..scary yes but exciting..
Please dont define yourself to grades achievement is so much more...
The fact that you know where you want to be is a positive, some of us are on a path unsure of where it will go, often with lots of suprise twists but all you can do it manage one thing at a time..we are not here to make others see our worth...you are already worthy and its only yourself you need to ensure who knows it...once you have done this the rest will fall into line..

thank you for your kind words it truly helps put things in perspective xx :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest