The Student Room Group

How's it possible to come out with 3 marks but not being able to attempt it and 2

Marks after attempting?
Reply 1
Original post by Anony345533
Marks after attempting?

I think you'll have to be a bit more explicit about what the problem is here, and where the marks were awarded (mark scheme?) :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by davros
I think you'll have to be a bit more explicit about what the problem is here, and where the marks were awarded (mark scheme?) :smile:

So during AS Maths Edexcel paper I scored 3 marks after not being able to attempt any but one of the questions and I wasn't the only one who failed and this was mechanics and statistics part I attempted majority of it and scored 2 marks.
Reply 3
Original post by Anony345533
So during AS Maths Edexcel paper I scored 3 marks after not being able to attempt any but one of the questions and I wasn't the only one who failed and this was mechanics and statistics part I attempted majority of it and scored 2 marks.

That still doesn't tell me an awful lot, but on the face of it you got 3 marks from 1 question that carried at least 3 marks, and on the other paper your efforts didn't amass any more than 2 marks in total from all the questions you attempted.

But without seeing the actual questions, the markscheme, and the details of your attempts I don't think anyone can fully provide an answer to your question :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest