The Student Room Group
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

Aberystwyth or Cardiff for creative writing?

I can’t decide between going to Aberystwyth or Cardiff for English lit and/or creative writing for 2024, I was thinking aber because of the beautiful scenery and it’s quite chill, but then Cardiff because it’s closer to home and I’m familiar with it. Which would you say is better for the course? Or just student life in general?
Original post by Anonymous
I can’t decide between going to Aberystwyth or Cardiff for English lit and/or creative writing for 2024, I was thinking aber because of the beautiful scenery and it’s quite chill, but then Cardiff because it’s closer to home and I’m familiar with it. Which would you say is better for the course? Or just student life in general?

Why not apply for both as part of your 5 UCAS choices? I've personally already applied for Aber for 2024, haven't received an offer yet from any of my choices though. I can't speak about the course but the student satisfaction rates at Aber are much higher than they are at Cardiff so I'd presume the student life in general is better as well.
Students graduating at Aberystwyth University
Aberystwyth University

Quick Reply

Latest