The Student Room Group

A-Level Further Maths

Does anyone know any good revision resources? I got a revision guide with a few practice questions and I also know that Physics and Maths Tutor has revision for Further Maths, and that seems to be it, as I either can't find more revision for Further Maths or it is revision but for GCSE Further Maths.
Reply 1
Original post by serterweryerper
Does anyone know any good revision resources? I got a revision guide with a few practice questions and I also know that Physics and Maths Tutor has revision for Further Maths, and that seems to be it, as I either can't find more revision for Further Maths or it is revision but for GCSE Further Maths.

Madasmaths is good for more difficult questions just have to look for topics on the spec
Original post by serterweryerper

First and foremost, which exam board are you with? Also, which electives are you taking, as that may also help find more specific resources that are useful to you. You should bear in mind there are some big differences in content between the various courses for FM.

I would say your best bet is to give the AMSP a look: https://amsp.org.uk/students/studying-a-level-further-mathematics/resources/
(edited 7 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest