The Student Room Group

Medicine fifth choice

I am a gap year student who has achieved 3 As and is applying to Medicine. I'm unsure what to put as my fifth choice as I know most people tend to put biomed or pharmacy but none of those career paths particularly interest me. I loved history and did it at A-level, and would probably rather study a course similar to that if Medicine didn't work out. Is this sensible (if I were to write a whole other personal statement for this) or should I stick to something more related.
Original post by patricia786
I am a gap year student who has achieved 3 As and is applying to Medicine. I'm unsure what to put as my fifth choice as I know most people tend to put biomed or pharmacy but none of those career paths particularly interest me. I loved history and did it at A-level, and would probably rather study a course similar to that if Medicine didn't work out. Is this sensible (if I were to write a whole other personal statement for this) or should I stick to something more related.

You don't have to put down a fifth choice at this point. Any time up until the equal consideration deadline on January is fine, and that gives you more time to think about it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending