Im aiming for as many 9s in my gcses as I can
Heeelp
Reply 1
Original post by 7414
Im in Year 11 and I havent got a clue how to revise for French and RS
In Year 10 i didnt revise at all and now im clueless
Im aiming for as many 9s in my gcses as I can
Heeelp

I'm not too sure how you can revise for rs as I didn't take that for gcse. However when I studied Spanish I found the best way to revise for it was to go topic by topic. So for me, my teacher went through occupations and education. What I did was start with the earliest topic, which was education. I then wrote the vocabulary I remember learning and then matched it to English. I then challenged myself with the verb endings which were crucial for the sentence structure. Then I tried to see if I could create a paragraph ( then did the same for the other topic).

Another good way I would recommend that I'd wish I'd done was using duolingo. Ik it might not be good for everybody, but they split it into topics aswell so if you find you don't remember much vocab then that may help fill put the rest.

The only way I can think of for rs would be to look at past papers, and like how you do in English language, practice writing a convincing argument.(I'm assuming in rs it's like debating opinions idk...if not then ignore that second part lol)

Also chat with teachers cos they would be able to tell which parts they feel you are struggling woth most and would be able to understand you and may even give out material to revise.

Hope this all helps and good luck!!!! 🩵
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 2
Thank you this is great advice

[quote=:) [excludedFace]frown[/excludedFace];98801068]I'm not too sure how you can revise for rs as I didn't take that for gcse. However when I studied Spanish I found the best way to revise for it was to go topic by topic. So for me, my teacher went through occupations and education. What I did was start with the earliest topic, which was education. I then wrote the vocabulary I remember learning and then matched it to English. I then challenged myself with the verb endings which were crucial for the sentence structure. Then I tried to see if I could create a paragraph ( then did the same for the other topic).

Another good way I would recommend that I'd wish I'd done was using duolingo. Ik it might not be good for everybody, but they split it into topics aswell so if you find you don't remember much vocab then that may help fill put the rest.

The only way I can think of for rs would be to look at past papers, and like how you do in English language, practice writing a convincing argument.(I'm assuming in rs it's like debating opinions idk...if not then ignore that second part lol)

Also chat with teachers cos they would be able to tell which parts they feel you are struggling woth most and would be able to understand you and may even give out material to revise.

Hope this all helps and good luck!!!! 🩵

Quick Reply

Latest