The Student Room Group

Revision Schedule

I have a loose revision schedule right now that consists of doing like a paper every week but everyone else sounds like way more than me. My predicted grades were ok, but I still need to finish my coursework for other subjects and I haven't finished sixth form applications, so should I do more revision??
I'm guessing you're in Year 11?
Do you do any other revision other than past paper? and what are your predicted grades?
Reply 2
Original post by jilliams44
I'm guessing you're in Year 11?
Do you do any other revision other than past paper? and what are your predicted grades?

Yeah, I'm in year 11. I only do past papers and sometimes I use flashcards. My predicted was a 9 in bio, chem, physics, english lang, geography and drama. I got an 8 in english lit, french, maths and RS
Original post by Devoid_Dusk
Yeah, I'm in year 11. I only do past papers and sometimes I use flashcards. My predicted was a 9 in bio, chem, physics, english lang, geography and drama. I got an 8 in english lit, french, maths and RS

Honestly if you are consistently predicted grades like that and this revision is working for you then don't base what other people do on you as those are such amazing GCSE predictions you are clearly doing something right.

Quick Reply

Latest