The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Plymouth 2024

Has anyone deferred their offer from Plymouth to start September 2024 instead??
Original post by zdalton05

What subject will you be studying in 2024? 🤗

If you have any questions before you start feel free to ask us on here or find a current student on your course here!

Best wishes, Amelia - University of Plymouth
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi, thanks for your reply :smile:

I will be studying Optometry!
Original post by University of Plymouth
What subject will you be studying in 2024? 🤗

If you have any questions before you start feel free to ask us on here or find a current student on your course here!

Best wishes, Amelia - University of Plymouth
Hi, thanks for your reply :smile:

I will be studying Optometry!

That's awesome, how exciting 🤩

Enjoy your time between now and starting.

Best wishes,
Amelia - University of Plymouth

I have an offer from plymouth to start Sept 2024. Not sure if i will firm it tho
Original post by joannekath05
I have an offer from plymouth to start Sept 2024. Not sure if i will firm it tho

Congratulations on your offer! What course is it you're planning to study? 😀

If you have any questions about the course, university, or Plymouth in general, feel free to let me know and I'd be happy to help! We also have students on Unibuddy available to chat from a range of courses and subject areas.

Best of luck for your studies! 🙂

-Alfie, University of Plymouth Undergraduate Student Ambassador
Reply 6

What is it for??
For Optometry
Reply 8
For Optometry

Oh that’s exciting! Are you going to any of the offer holder days?
Oh that’s exciting! Are you going to any of the offer holder days?

Yeah I think so. Probably for the 24th with a couple other people who are also applying to Plymouth for Optom
Yeah I think so. Probably for the 24th with a couple other people who are also applying to Plymouth for Optom

Hey joannekath05

Well done on getting that offer! 🥳

The hard part is over, now it's the super exciting bit! Make sure to research into all the universities you've applied for; it's also great to hear you're considering coming to our Offer Holder Day.

These are the perfect opportunity to look around the universities, see the facilities and get a proper sense of where you could end up studing for the next few years.

If you've got any questions before coming along, our fab Optom rep katy will be happy to answer these. Chat to her here.

Best wishes, and we look forward to welcoming you on the 24th 😄
Amelia - University of Plymouth
Reply 11

Are you from round Plymouth?
Are you from round Plymouth?

Nooooo. Plymouth is around four hours away lmao. That's the only thing that's putting me off. What about you?
Reply 13
Original post by undefined
Nooooo. Plymouth is around four hours away lmao. That's the only thing that's putting me off. What about you?

Same but 6 hours

Hey joannekath05! 🙂

Congratulations on your optometry offer! Sounds like an amazing course.

I also live around 4 hours away from Plymouth (a little more actually!) and don't think too much of the distance at all really. I definitely like the independence living a little way from home and the transport links make it really easy to get back home fairly quickly. Plymouth has a train station minutes away from the university as well as a coach station just down the road with links across the UK. I often pop home for an occasional weekend sometimes and I always travel home for the holidays so I would definitely say to not let those 4 hours put you off in terms of distance! The ocean views are definitely worth it 😀

If you have any more questions or anything you'd like to know from a student's perspective, please feel free to let me know and be sure to chat to our reps on Unibuddy and any of our student ambassadors at upcoming offer holder days.

Best of luck! 🙂

Hi, has anyone got an offer to study Paramedic science 2024?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi, has anyone got an offer to study Paramedic science 2024?

Hiya!

I'm a current second year student here at Plymouth and, although I don't study paramedic science, I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you might have! 🙂

We also have a paramedic science student (Matthew) available to chat to on our Unibuddy platform if you have any course-specific questions!

Best of luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending