The Student Room Group

What’s the best job to be when older from this???

I wanna get a job that is something I will enjoy,less stress,good pay and good work life balance and btw I found maths,physics,computer science hard at gcse and still thinking about what to pick for a level and also do not like English the subject I liked were Chemistry,Biology,Business,Photography and Psychology these subjects are ones I enjoyed which out of the subject in careers/degrees should I try and aim for with good work life balance and less stress and good pay and enjoyable???
Idk watchu mean but in terms of A levels you obviously have to pick 3 and the sad thing is that if you want a less stress, good paying job, you're gonna have to work hella hard.
Don't get me wrong, every job is hard (especially healthcare being very toxic and not being paid enough) but like some jobs are hard AND stressful.

If you dk wat u wanna do yet, take the core subjects just to be safe since you can get into any degree with them ngl (im talking bio, chem, maths, physics, even psychology).
Since you liked chem and bio, deffo take those for a levels unless you're already doing them (?) since you're guranteed to get into a good course with a good career path, ofc if u get the grades.
But ngl, bio, chem and psychology are gonna get u a job since most of the careers needed regarding those a levels are healthcare wise and yk how england is going rn, healthcare jobs are AVAILABLEEE but also anywhere in the world really.
Business is good too, i got a friend doing business in newcastle uni and life's good for her (she did a healthcare degree beforehand doe) and i mean the jobs with a business degree can really vary but you could end up working in a hotel as a manager etc which is not THAT stressful (according to my uncle).

Quick Reply

Latest