The Student Room Group

History AQA

I am confused on how to write an essay (25 marker)
I don't get how i would write an essay where there are 3 main body paragraphs as this would mean there would be two agree paragraphs and one disagree or vice versa.
Original post by AQ223396
I am confused on how to write an essay (25 marker)
I don't get how i would write an essay where there are 3 main body paragraphs as this would mean there would be two agree paragraphs and one disagree or vice versa.

I completely understand your confusion about structuring an essay with three main body paragraphs, especially when you're dealing with both agree and disagree points. It can be challenging, but it's manageable.
One effective approach is to start with a clear introduction that outlines your main argument and stance. In your case, you could briefly introduce the topic and state your overall perspective.
In the body paragraphs, you can dedicate one to your strongest point in agreement, another to your second strongest point in agreement, and the third to the opposing viewpoint. This allows you to present a well-rounded argument while maintaining a clear structure.
If you have specific questions or need guidance while writing your essay, feel free to reach out to me via DM.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending