The Student Room Group

Counter Fraud - HMRC 2023

Anyone gave interview for HMRC Counter Fraud Investigator Role? Did you receive any update?
Original post by Onger
Anyone gave interview for HMRC Counter Fraud Investigator Role? Did you receive any update?

Hey yes got update yesterday did you?
Reply 2
Original post by MarieSugarOnline
Hey yes got update yesterday did you?

Yeah, I am on reserve list. Scored 18. What about you?
Original post by Onger
Yeah, I am on reserve list. Scored 18. What about you?

Well done! I got offered a role in London, scored 25 but haven’t heard anything since then
Reply 4
Congratulations!! Do you know what was the total score? Was that 26
Reply 5
Hi :smile:

I am also on the reserve list, i scored 20.

Really hoping it works out! I was reading through some past threads and it seems like many who were on the reserve did eventually get offered a position. Fingers crossed!
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 6
I've been added to the reserve list for Belfast too, just a case of wait and see now, perhaps someone else will pull out or realise the money/hours/location doesn't work for them.

Scored 22 with some excellent feedback which I was pleased about.
Got in the last recruitment wave. Was on reserve list for about a month and then got offered a role which I accepted. The different sections are talking over allocation of recruits last I heard. HMRC is slow but it will be worthwhile.
Reply 8
Original post by ahistorianargues
Got in the last recruitment wave. Was on reserve list for about a month and then got offered a role which I accepted. The different sections are talking over allocation of recruits last I heard. HMRC is slow but it will be worthwhile.

Useful to know, thanks for that
Reply 9
So I emailed the contact address on the application and asked what position I sat in the reserve list.

2 out of 28, no promise of a job obviously but positions are offered strictly in numerical order, so cautiously optimistic.
Original post by DustyEDC
So I emailed the contact address on the application and asked what position I sat in the reserve list.

2 out of 28, no promise of a job obviously but positions are offered strictly in numerical order, so cautiously optimistic.

I emailed not long ago and I have moved down 6 places since when i was initially put on the list. Things are slowly but surely moving (although i am aware that this could be people withdrawing)

Fingers crossed you get an offer soon 🥳🥳
Anyone else heard anything? I got a provisional offer this week and things seem to be progressing reasonably quickly. Has anyone else started the role since the interviews?
Original post by DustyEDC
Anyone else heard anything? I got a provisional offer this week and things seem to be progressing reasonably quickly. Has anyone else started the role since the interviews?

I just got my provisional offer. Have you had a start date yet?
Original post by taffyrosie
I just got my provisional offer. Have you had a start date yet?

No, progressing through pre employment and SC clearance. Don't foresee any issues.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending