The Student Room Group

help with the questions

While i was applying for the loan, there was a few questions that i had hard time to answer. Basically, i had to give my employment details for self supporting myself but i couldnt write the salary when it was asking whether the amount is weekly or monthly or yearly as my salary every month is up and down by £100-300. Therefore, is it alright if i just give the number that was on my p60 for 2022/23 or my total income earned from hmrc income tax history as i wont have my p60 for 2023/24 till may. Am i allowed to put that number for now and later present my income evidences later on. Also will they give me some time for my p60 of 2023/24 to arrive.Until then, can i show my income tax history from hmrc
Original post by Kishorrrrc
While i was applying for the loan, there was a few questions that i had hard time to answer. Basically, i had to give my employment details for self supporting myself but i couldnt write the salary when it was asking whether the amount is weekly or monthly or yearly as my salary every month is up and down by £100-300. Therefore, is it alright if i just give the number that was on my p60 for 2022/23 or my total income earned from hmrc income tax history as i wont have my p60 for 2023/24 till may. Am i allowed to put that number for now and later present my income evidences later on. Also will they give me some time for my p60 of 2023/24 to arrive.Until then, can i show my income tax history from hmrc
Hi there,

Yes, that's completely fine. When proving self-support for 3 years the assessors will ask to see your available P60s anyway.

So long as you upload them when available we'll process them and get your true income from there, rest assured.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending