The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Official University of Glasgow Applicant Thread for 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #17
Just received a conditional offer of a B in higher or C in advanced higher plus summer school for accountancy with finance!
Congratulations!!
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Got a conditional on 09/01/2024 for BSc Chemistry, B in maths
Original post by Anonymous #24
Got a conditional on 09/01/2024 for BSc Chemistry, B in maths
I''m applying from England*
just got an unconditional for politics!
Original post by Anonymous #17
Just received a conditional offer of a B in higher or C in advanced higher plus summer school for accountancy with finance!

Same! Except my course is for maths instead of accountancy.
Also anyone want added to our Uni of Glasgow group chat on snap just send me a private message
How many of us are still waiting a decision when it’s their offer holders day today?
Reply 127
Original post by Hopefulug
How many of us are still waiting a decision when it’s their offer holders day today?

me :frown:
Original post by sprocketrocket99
Also anyone want added to our Uni of Glasgow group chat on snap just send me a private message

hey it wont let me message you privately, but my snap is @angadbsingh
I'm applying for a PhD here and my portal says that the 'decision is with admissions for approval' - what does this actually mean ahaha?
Has anyone had their masters application status change to “further documents required”? It says to check the to do list but there’s no info there, only the option to upload optional or missed documents, and I’ve had no emails. I uploaded my documents again but I’m worried I was supposed to add something else and that this might affect my application, which is now on hold until this is sorted.

It’s been like this for a few days and I’ve contacted admissions but had no response yet.
Original post by Anonymous #26
hey it wont let me message you privately, but my snap is @angadbsingh

You’ll just get spammed to buy we love freshers tickets 😂
Hey, I’ve just accepted a place to study philosophy and classics at Glasgow, is anyone doing a similar course?
its cool, might as well be added
There is a group for Glasgow Applicants on Facebook by the way!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1631337213856887
Original post by sprocketrocket99

Hey it won’t let me message you privately but my snap is @abathevans, please can you add me
Original post by Evil Homer
Hi there,
Welcome to the official University of Glasgow Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to University of Glasgow.
Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:
“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.
Good luck and happy posting!

So I am still waiting for my offer from the University of Glasgow for the course of MEDIA, COMMUNICATIONS & INTERNATIONAL JOURNALISM MSc, does anyone know how long will it take for me to receive an offer
Original post by Daesina
i want to know how is the teaching quality. It seems a small uni. Physics and mathematics. Do teachers know what they are talking about? Is the library good?
it’s one of the biggest universities in the UK, a top 100 uni in the world and ranks in top 3 for competitive subjects (law, dentistry, medicine) in the UK, indicating the lecturers are good. Given the vast size of the university there are multiple libraries for different areas.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending