The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh

Official Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh Applicant Thread for 2024

Hi there,

Welcome to the official Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh Applicant Thread for 2024! Here, you have the opportunity to meet and chat with fellow applicants and ask any questions you want regarding applying to Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh.

Below are some icebreaker questions to help you get started:

“What course are you applying for?”
“Will you be attending any Open Days?”
“How are you feeling about starting University?”

Get involved in more conversations by visiting our directory here and join in with the Yr 13 Chat thread here.

Good luck and happy posting!
Hi, I'm applying for QMU's postgrad in Art Psychotherapy. I want to go to the in person open day, so I can get a feel for the place, the atmosphere etc., it's on the 23rd November! I am excited to go. I used to live in Edinburgh, so it would be nice to be near the city where I have some friends, I also have family in Dumfries, so I would be nearer to them, too. I feel nervous and excited about going to Uni again, I love learning and am really interested in this course. :s-smilie::biggrin:
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
I’ve applied for diag radiography!!!
do i have to confirm my choice for qmu before i apply for accommodation or do i have to wait until ive confirmed my choice?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #1
do i have to confirm my choice for qmu before i apply for accommodation or do i have to wait until ive confirmed my choice?

Yes I think so
Original post by claire.griffin
I’ve applied for diag radiography!!!

Same!!! Have you heard anything yet? I haven't and I'm bricking it.
Original post by Anonymous #2
Same!!! Have you heard anything yet? I haven't and I'm bricking it.
No I haven’t heard anything yettt, I’m hoping they just are waiting to hand out the offers all on the same day maybe?
I've got a conditional for film and media for QMU, i hope to go for an offer day in march. QMU is my first choice needing 2 B's in higher this year, i havent had a chance to see the uni up close yet because of personal matters so hoping to do so this year
Original post by LegitSearchIndex
I've got a conditional for film and media for QMU, i hope to go for an offer day in march. QMU is my first choice needing 2 B's in higher this year, i havent had a chance to see the uni up close yet because of personal matters so hoping to do so this year

have you been able to go yett? i went in autumn and i really liked it, though i'm slightly worried it's a bit too far out of the city centre
Original post by SarahhGrace
have you been able to go yett? i went in autumn and i really liked it, though i'm slightly worried it's a bit too far out of the city centre

I went on the sunday! it was alright, i don't think its too far and plus they have a train that runs until 11? I think and bus's though the night if i recall, I can't remember the exact time but they said it was like 6-15 minutes to Edinburgh centre w/ the use of those. hope that helps!!

Quick Reply

Latest