The Student Room Group

Forest School London admission

Has anyone taken the Forest Entrance exam or even been to forest as a sixth former? I'm thinking of applying and would like to ask a couple of questions1
(edited 7 months ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
This may be slightly old but I applied and got in for sixth form! Did you end up applying?
Reply 3
Original post by Eyeore_Tigger
This may be slightly old but I applied and got in for sixth form! Did you end up applying?

No unfortunately ☹️ The application fee was wayyy too much so I didn't apply which is a big shame; I'll just have to stick to my state school!
Wait, how much was it to apply? My state secondary has a prestigious colleges programme for some intelligent students and so pays for two private school applications. That's the only reason I even applied in the first place. We don't have a sixth form so everyone in my secondary finds another school.
Reply 5
Original post by Eyeore_Tigger
Wait, how much was it to apply? My state secondary has a prestigious colleges programme for some intelligent students and so pays for two private school applications. That's the only reason I even applied in the first place. We don't have a sixth form so everyone in my secondary finds another school.

It was 150 and the only way to get it was waived was if you had free school meals- I wasn't a recipient of it but other than that I would of been eligible for a free scholarship. We just didn't have enough money at that time to pay 150 for a test just for me to potentially not get in :frown: . Sucks, but that's life and besides- There would've been a lot of amazing scholarships and schemes I would've missed out on I i did get into forest! Even so, enjoy your time there! Let me know if it is good!

Quick Reply

Latest