The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Become a Kingston University Student Ambassador!

Are you a KU student looking for a part-time job on campus? Do you want flexible working hours that can fit around your uni timetable?

Why not become a KU Student Ambassador?

Student Ambassadors assist university staff with hosting a wide range of events and activities, taking on roles ranging from Open Day campus tour guides to KU Representatives at local university fairs. You can usually spot them around campus in the signature Student Ambassador yellow t-shirt, helping Freshers find their bearings or showing visiting sixth-form students around our new facilities. They're not just a positive role model - they're also a friendly face, and play a vital part in how Kingston University functions!

With over 400 active members, the Kingston University Student Ambassador Scheme is one of the most popular on-campus job options. The hours are fully flexible, and great for all students regardless of how hectic their course timetables might be: you choose and apply to the events you want to work, and can pass on anything you're not too keen on or can't fit into your schedule. As a Student Ambassador myself, I really can't recommend it enough - especially as it allows me to pick up a few extra shifts whenever I'm a bit short on my student loan!

Student Ambassadors earn an hourly rate of £11.95, equivalent to London Living Wage. They also earn 12.07% holiday pay as 'zero hour' contract employees, which when included gives an hourly total of £13.39 - which trust me, is usually a good bit more than some local retail or waitressing gigs!

If you're interested in applying, you can apply on MyKingston through the following link:
https://kingstonuniversity.sharepoint.com/sites/mykingston/myuni/kusa/Pages/How-to-apply-to-the-Student-Ambassador-scheme.aspx?OR=Teams-HL&CT=1631528149178

Applications close at 10am on Monday 2nd October - so make sure to fill it out as soon as possible if you're interested!

- Eve (Kingston Rep).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending