The Student Room Group

Msc Marketing

I am just starting my applications for masters in marketing rn, and i'm applying in the UK. I've shortlisted University of Warwick, Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield and Kingston as of now
I'm confused out of the remaining which ones to cancel out for sure and which ones to apply in . They are: Uni of Durham, Liverpool, Cardiff, Coventry, Aston, Cranfield
Hi!

Thanks for your post, I'd be happy to help answer any questions about Cranfield.

We are different because we are postgraduate-only, and we have a strong focus on business, science, technology and management subjects. The location is peaceful and friendly, and still within easy reach of London. Cranfield also has very significant involvement with industrial and other collaboration partners, and there are lots of opportunities to work directly with these partners.

Please feel free to ask anything you're curious about and I will do my best to answer!

Gemma
2nd year Environment & Agrifood PhD student
Cranfield Student Ambassador
Original post by sakshi ajmera
I am just starting my applications for masters in marketing rn, and i'm applying in the UK. I've shortlisted University of Warwick, Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield and Kingston as of now
I'm confused out of the remaining which ones to cancel out for sure and which ones to apply in . They are: Uni of Durham, Liverpool, Cardiff, Coventry, Aston, Cranfield

Hi there,

I'm glad to see that you are considering applying to the University of Liverpool 🙂 I don't have experience of that course in particular. But I can answer anything regarding the city of the University itself!

Best of luck in your studies 🙂

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
Hi @sakshi ajmera,

It's good to hear that you are considering Kingston University.

I'm a current student at Kingston University and from my own experience there is a lot of support offered to students.

Kingston Business School has three distinctive features that set it apart such as:

Entrepreneurship and enterprise, international rankings

Accreditations and membership

Access to facilities such as Bloomberg trading room and many others

The university also has good transport links for students commuting.

I hope this information is useful and wish you the best of luck in your studies.

From
~May
Kingston Unversity Postgraduate Student Representative
Original post by sakshi ajmera

Hi Sakshi! Awesome to hear you're interested in Cardiff as well :smile:

I think what sets apart Cardiff is that the MSc Marketing course is part of the school of business - which is a AACSB International and AMBA-accredited Business School. The course itself is CIM accredited degree so you know what you're getting is quality teaching. I think that getting experience and networking is really important as well and you get lots of opportunities to do that in this course, where you get to work as part of a team in a live Marketing project.

There's also loads of support for postgrad students, as the Business School has a dedicated Postgraduate Teaching Center. Cardiff in general is a really affordable place to live, and everything is at a walkable distance.

I hope that's helped inform your decision!

~ Fatiha, Cardiff University Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending