The Student Room Group

UCL economics

I was wondering if anyone could give me any information as to the likelihood of me being accepted into UCL's economics undergraduate course (2024 entry).

Stats: Achieved A* in maths, history and economics and an A in French (received 2023 so the grades are not inflated), predicted A* in FM.
(My GCSE'S are quite poor, mostly 7's, so I was wondering also wo what extent these are cancelled by the A levels)
Original post by Hehgxhrhfh
I was wondering if anyone could give me any information as to the likelihood of me being accepted into UCL's economics undergraduate course (2024 entry).

Stats: Achieved A* in maths, history and economics and an A in French (received 2023 so the grades are not inflated), predicted A* in FM.
(My GCSE'S are quite poor, mostly 7's, so I was wondering also wo what extent these are cancelled by the A levels)

Pretty sure UCL just have minimum requirements in English language and maths for GCSE. Also straight As in GCSE is not "quite poor".

A*A*A + predicted A* for A-levels well exceeds the entry criteria and you have all the essential subjects.

Not sure why you think you wouldn't be a competitive applicant outside of the post actually being a humblebrag :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending