The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Where can I find a map/list of what the room codes in the timetable mean?

In my timetable I have room codes that I don't understand. I recognise ones for the building where my department is located, but I can't figure out some of the other ones. Is there a map or list anywhere which will tell me where they are?
Original post by jbrandagamba
In my timetable I have room codes that I don't understand. I recognise ones for the building where my department is located, but I can't figure out some of the other ones. Is there a map or list anywhere which will tell me where they are?

If you click on the room number it shows you on Google maps but also somewhere on sharepoint there is a list of room codes
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
If you click on the room number it shows you on Google maps but also somewhere on sharepoint there is a list of room codes

Thank you for this :smile:, I've found the Sharepoint page (I was told that postgraduates didn't use Sharepoint so I hadn't seen it before)
Reply 3
Original post by jbrandagamba
Thank you for this :smile:, I've found the Sharepoint page (I was told that postgraduates didn't use Sharepoint so I hadn't seen it before)

Hey! Do you know where I could find this share point? I can’t for the life of me figure out where one of my classes is 😢
Original post by lawlifee
Hey! Do you know where I could find this share point? I can’t for the life of me figure out where one of my classes is 😢

Hi there

It must be up on your course's sharepoint site. I found this on the law course sharepoint: https://durhamuniversity.sharepoint.com/teams/DurhamLawSchoolStudentHub/SiteAssets/Forms/AllItems.aspx?id=%2Fteams%2FDurhamLawSchoolStudentHub%2FSiteAssets%2FSitePages%2FHome%2FRoom%2Dlocations%2Epdf&parent=%2Fteams%2FDurhamLawSchoolStudentHub%2FSiteAssets%2FSitePages%2FHome

-Himieka

Quick Reply

Latest