The Student Room Group

Should I apply to KCL?

I got 3020 band 1 Ucat but I only have 6 A*s for gcses and one of them is also a resit. I live in polar 2 asw which i think is slightly helpful but im still not sure on whether I should apply to kcl or not as I want to stay in london and applying to 2 bmat unis is risky. What dyu think my chances of getting an interview are?
We're missing a few bits of crucial information:
-Your full set of GCSE results (along with specifically what mark corresponds to Maths and English)
-Your A-Level subjects and predicted grades

That is a really good UCAT score though, so provided you meet certain criteria relating to GCSEs and meet the A-Level predicted grades, you probably have a good chance of an interview :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Scotland Yard
We're missing a few bits of crucial information:
-Your full set of GCSE results (along with specifically what mark corresponds to Maths and English)
-Your A-Level subjects and predicted grades

That is a really good UCAT score though, so provided you meet certain criteria relating to GCSEs and meet the A-Level predicted grades, you probably have a good chance of an interview :smile:

Thanks for the reply, My full sets of GCSEs are 9s: chem, further maths, maths 8s: bio, physics, english lang (however i got a 5 originally but resat and got an 8) 7s: geog, dt 6s: rs, french 5: computing 4: english lit. I am predicted A*AA with an A* in biology so my a lvls r alr but i think i would get around 130 points and ive heard most ppl say u need around 140 for a good chance at an interview. Also, I have to apply to unis by the end of today so im stressing about whether I should apply to kcl or st george.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending