The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL and KCL increase in offers

Recently noticed more and more people have received decisions from King's and UCL. I understand they are notoriously late to their decisions, but December applicants have began to receive decisions from these two in the past few days according to the TSR offer sheet/personal relationships.

Has anyone received an offer the past few days? Should I expect one within the next weeks or two?
Reply 1
😭 I'm still waiting on UCL, but I know it's going to be a rejection due to my low LNAT score. I applied by the Oxbridge deadline and I'm still waiting! So hopefully we'll hear back soon! Best of luck 🍀
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by theinevitable
Recently noticed more and more people have received decisions from King's and UCL. I understand they are notoriously late to their decisions, but December applicants have began to receive decisions from these two in the past few days according to the TSR offer sheet/personal relationships.
Has anyone received an offer the past few days? Should I expect one within the next weeks or two?
Hi, I sent my UCAS back in November and got my offer from UCL a couple days ago, which i want to firm and apply for accommodation asap. However I’m still waiting on KCL which I’m planning to insure.. course is biomed engineering.
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi, I sent my UCAS back in November and got my offer from UCL a couple days ago, which i want to firm and apply for accommodation asap. However I’m still waiting on KCL which I’m planning to insure.. course is biomed engineering.
congrats! yeah i got a rejection from KCL and waiting on UCL
congrats! yeah i got a rejection from KCL and waiting on UCL
Thanks a lot :smile: What course did you apply for ?

I applied in October and am still waiting on UCL
Original post by Anonymous #1
Thanks a lot :smile: What course did you apply for ?
population health sciences
Not sure if this is of any help, but I applied late december and got an answer back early february (I'm an international student though)
Reply 8

i applied in october (17th so after oxbridge) but i’m still waiting on UCL. i got my king’s offer back after a couple of weeks tho! i applied for EEE
I am still waiting on UCL, got offer from KCL in mid Feb.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending