The Student Room Group

Insurance Accomodation

Hi

I have yet to decide between Bristol (conditional) and Bath (unconditional). One of the main factors for me is that if I don't meet Bristol's conditions, I'll be left with accommodation scraps at Bath which I feel will really ruin the experience for me.

Can anyone who has had an insurance offer for Bath, tell me their thoughts and experiences with the situation?

Thanks
What do you consider “scraps”
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
What do you consider “scraps”

Well the Bath website says "We will make every effort to place you in our accommodation. This could be an offer of temporary shared accommodation so that you are able to attend the University, whilst we work with you to find a suitable permanent room in our accommodation."

I really want to avoid having to share a room with someone. Sharing a bathroom with many people is also something I want to avoid but I suppose isn't as bad
Reply 3
Original post by student080910
Hi

I have yet to decide between Bristol (conditional) and Bath (unconditional). One of the main factors for me is that if I don't meet Bristol's conditions, I'll be left with accommodation scraps at Bath which I feel will really ruin the experience for me.

Can anyone who has had an insurance offer for Bath, tell me their thoughts and experiences with the situation?

Thanks

Take the Bath offer then -

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending