The Student Room Group

TMUA

Hi, I am considering to do the TMUA, however I am struggling to find sufficient resources to practice with. I am also finding it hard to complete the papers in the time limit.

I can only find past practice papers but I feel that they are unhelpful if you are unable to interpret the questions in the first place.

Does anyone know any useful resources or effective revision techniques to help with this?
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I am considering to do the TMUA, however I am struggling to find sufficient resources to practice with. I am also finding it hard to complete the papers in the time limit.

I can only find past practice papers but I feel that they are unhelpful if you are unable to interpret the questions in the first place.

Does anyone know any useful resources or effective revision techniques to help with this?

Let me know if anyone gives advice because I'm struggling so much :frown:
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Let me know if anyone gives advice because I'm struggling so much :frown:

Sure, how is revision going so far?
Reply 3
Hi! I was kinda in the same boat. I have a LOT to learn bc most of it isn’t covered in my syllabus (scottish). R2Drew2 on youtube is really good!! more for learning how to approach the questions than learning the content. have you read the extended notes on logic and proof? also be good at drawing graphs and you need to learn about necessity and sufficiency
Reply 4
Original post by emkelt
Hi! I was kinda in the same boat. I have a LOT to learn bc most of it isn’t covered in my syllabus (scottish). R2Drew2 on youtube is really good!! more for learning how to approach the questions than learning the content. have you read the extended notes on logic and proof? also be good at drawing graphs and you need to learn about necessity and sufficiency

Ohh thanks.

Good luck with your revision!
Reply 5
it was awful
Reply 6
Original post by econ11234
it was awful

agreed, i found past papers in timed conditions soooooo much better (but then again i didn’t have the pressure of it being the actual exam)
Reply 7
no but it wasnt even abt the pressure the questions were just BAD
Interesting, I thought the questions were fairly nice this year...
Reply 9
Original post by noahwdennis
Interesting, I thought the questions were fairly nice this year...

oh really?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending