The Student Room Group

Tmua topics that aren't covered in higher maths

Hi,
I want to apply for Cambridge computing science next year for 2025 entry, however I know the TMUA test is mainly composed of topics from GCSE/A levels, and I am in Scotland so will only have done higher maths by next October. I am aware that the TMUA is being discontinued, but I want to teach myself its topics anyway as (I assume? ) it will be replaced with something similiar. Does anyway know what topics could appear in the TMUA that I will not have covered by the end of higher maths?
Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by StolenGalaxy
Hi,
I want to apply for Cambridge computing science next year for 2025 entry, however I know the TMUA test is mainly composed of topics from GCSE/A levels, and I am in Scotland so will only have done higher maths by next October. I am aware that the TMUA is being discontinued, but I want to teach myself its topics anyway as (I assume? ) it will be replaced with something similiar. Does anyway know what topics could appear in the TMUA that I will not have covered by the end of higher maths?
Thanks

Sorry for the late reply but TMUA is designed so the only needed maths knowledge is AS mathematics and so no further maths is required. That being said some further maths and second year standard maths techniques can make questions easier.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending