The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

TMUA for Warwick and Durham Economics

After reading the entrance requirements for various economics courses I am confused as to whether a TMUA is required, nice to have or not needed. Warwick for example does not list it as a requirement but in the FAQ`s says if you do take the TMUA then mention in your application. I already have advanced math in IB (A&I) so not sure whether to bother with TMUA at all. Are any people taking it for Warwick and Durham at all? Thanks for any help
Reply 1
Original post by caroljane0425
After reading the entrance requirements for various economics courses I am confused as to whether a TMUA is required, nice to have or not needed. Warwick for example does not list it as a requirement but in the FAQ`s says if you do take the TMUA then mention in your application. I already have advanced math in IB (A&I) so not sure whether to bother with TMUA at all. Are any people taking it for Warwick and Durham at all? Thanks for any help

off to study economics at warwick in a week, didnt take the TMUA, just took maths and further maths at a-level, the latter not even being strictly a requirement. unless you plan to apply to cambridge where its a requirement or LSE where it is fairly desirable (not a requirement) then I wouldnt bother. cant speak for durham, but would assume situation there is similar. good luck.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Quick Reply

Latest