The Student Room Group

I'm worried for my chances in shortlisting

I'm an international applicant with USA qualifications (AP/SAT/ACT) that is planning to apply to Oxford.

My grades qualifications for APs and SATs are met, and I took the ACT twice but both scores did not fulfill the minimum requirement.

According to the Oxford website, they require EITHER SAT or ACT scores to meet the requirement. Although I can apply to Oxford with my current grade, I'm worried that my ACT scores will negatively affect my chances of being shortlisted for interviews. Is this likely to happen?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I'm an international applicant with USA qualifications (AP/SAT/ACT) that is planning to apply to Oxford.

My grades qualifications for APs and SATs are met, and I took the ACT twice but both scores did not fulfill the minimum requirement.

According to the Oxford website, they require EITHER SAT or ACT scores to meet the requirement. Although I can apply to Oxford with my current grade, I'm worried that my ACT scores will negatively affect my chances of being shortlisted for interviews. Is this likely to happen?

Just don't mention your ACT scores ... I didn't.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending