The Student Room Group

Antifa activist murdered in NYC

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gazpacho.
If you’d taken the time to read around the reporting of the case you’d find no reference to his girlfriend refusing to give a description. In fact it is entirely redundant as there is clear video footage of the incident.

But rather than engage in such basic fact checking you stupidly accept a claim made by someone on the internet and go on to make idiotic statements about how you hope the murderer gets his girlfriend too.

Tisk tisk, you’re arguing against a strawman lol.

I didn’t say I want his girlfriend to get murdered I said it would be the ultimate funny (see ironic) if she was murdered by the same guy she refused to give a description of because "she does not wish to propagate racial stereotypes". Irrespective of the footage available if you don’t give a description for that reason, you open yourself up to a truly hilarious ironic death.

Also, if you look at the quote I replied to in the first place you will see I am at no point saying someone getting murdered is a good thing.

You really have taken it upon yourself to argue with your imagination here lol. Please dont cry.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending