The Student Room Group

my friend's crush likes me

I used to have a crush on a guy before coming to the USA. We both got into college here, and I thought there might be something between us. However, my friend revealed she had a crush on him, so I lost interest. Recently, he reached out, wanting to meet during Thanksgiving in NYC. I declined, but he mentioned he's coming to my college. I still have feelings for him, but I'm hesitant due to the past drama with my friend who dated my previous crush even though she knew he was my crush. I fear repeating her situation and be like her; and despite him meeting my standards, I'm unsure about pursuing anything.
Original post by heyidk
I used to have a crush on a guy before coming to the USA. We both got into college here, and I thought there might be something between us. However, my friend revealed she had a crush on him, so I lost interest. Recently, he reached out, wanting to meet during Thanksgiving in NYC. I declined, but he mentioned he's coming to my college. I still have feelings for him, but I'm hesitant due to the past drama with my friend who dated my previous crush even though she knew he was my crush. I fear repeating her situation and be like her; and despite him meeting my standards, I'm unsure about pursuing anything.

Be respectful by putting your shoes in her shoes and think the type of friend you’d be if you eventually end up with her crush and how your friend would feel.
Reply 2
Agree. But in such kind of other situation she dated with my ex crush without hesitation even though she knew I had feelings for him. After that when I moved to my current crush she told he is also her crush but she can't date him rn as he is her backup plan if relationship doesn't work with my ex crush. It is so complicated

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending