The Student Room Group

biomedical science then pharmacology?

i'm currently thinking about switching to a biomed undergraduate degree but i was wondering if it is possible for me to do a postgraduate in pharmacology after my biomed undergrad and become a clinical pharmacologist?? if so, what universities offer this?
Reply 1
Original post by ridhashah
i'm currently thinking about switching to a biomed undergraduate degree but i was wondering if it is possible for me to do a postgraduate in pharmacology after my biomed undergrad and become a clinical pharmacologist?? if so, what universities offer this?

hey I'm looking forward to applying for biomed this year but I'm not really sure so if possible could you tell me the reasoning behind you trying to switch.
also i was trying to look at pharmacology too It's very interesting but the 4 years course feels a bit too long but still very cool
Reply 2
Original post by iftifateha
hey I'm looking forward to applying for biomed this year but I'm not really sure so if possible could you tell me the reasoning behind you trying to switch.
also i was trying to look at pharmacology too It's very interesting but the 4 years course feels a bit too long but still very cool

hi, i’m currently in pharmaceutical chemistry and i don’t really enjoy the course, so i was thinking about switching my course to biomed for my undergraduate then doing a postgraduate in pharmacology as i’m not too sure what i can go into with a biomed undergrad ! :smile:
Reply 3
hi, i’m currently in pharmaceutical chemistry and i don’t really enjoy the course, so i was thinking about switching my course to biomed for my undergraduate then doing a postgraduate in pharmacology as i’m not too sure what i can go into with a biomed undergrad ! :smile:

well for now my main aim is to apply for biomed degree and i was considering applying for masters in biomed as im like really interested in drug research testing and development but unfortunately my top uni choice does not credit IBMS for biomed so like a masters in biomed might open up more opportunities and allow me to hopefully get a career in the pharmaceutical industry where testing might me possible
Reply 4

university of birmingham , aston , warwick offer undergrand biomed

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending