The Student Room Group

I don’t know what my alevels will lead to in uni

I picked maths and chemistry and I need a third but I don’t know what. Also what could these combinations lead to in uni? I don’t want to go into any medicine so what is a good third subject to pick ?
Original post by Vav779
I picked maths and chemistry and I need a third but I don’t know what. Also what could these combinations lead to in uni? I don’t want to go into any medicine so what is a good third subject to pick ?

Do you have any idea what you might like to study at uni? Maths? Science? Humanity? Language? Art?

If you really have no clue, then pick the third subject you're likely to best grade in / enjoy most. (Those two normally go hand-in-hand.)
Original post by Vav779

anything rly but with maths and chem it usually leads to smth healthcare related lol
theres a lot of other stuff tho like comp sci etc
Reply 3
Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Biomedical Science, Biochemistry, Exercise Science, Biology, Zoology, Psychology, Law, and a whole range of subjects with no specific subject requirements.

Quick Reply

Latest