The Student Room Group

lnat prep HELP

do i have to buy things like arbitio in order to succeed or are free practice tests enough?
Original post by mez2296
do i have to buy things like arbitio in order to succeed or are free practice tests enough?

hi personally free practice tests are enough, there are many free websites - also arbitio is mostly free im pretty sure, but dont forget that its much harder than the exam and people usually get higher than what they get in arbitio - ill be so fr i did like 3 mocks from the actual LNAT website and that honestly prepped me so much because its literally the exact same like the format and everything to when you sit the actual exam. but you do not need to pay.
Reply 2
Original post by aleisham063
hi personally free practice tests are enough, there are many free websites - also arbitio is mostly free im pretty sure, but dont forget that its much harder than the exam and people usually get higher than what they get in arbitio - ill be so fr i did like 3 mocks from the actual LNAT website and that honestly prepped me so much because its literally the exact same like the format and everything to when you sit the actual exam. but you do not need to pay.

thank you so much!!
Original post by mez2296

┌───── •✧✧• ─────┐
Use my code
SUBSCRIBE_43155
to get 10% off Arbitio it really
helped me get a 33/40
last year!
Good luck to everyone
└───── •✧✧• ─────┘

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending