The Student Room Group

LNAT scores and mock exams accuracy

HELP I have my LNAT exam tomorrow and started prep only 5 days in advance. I have the book Ultimate LNAT guide but I read it is much easier than the actual exam, no surprise I used to score 30. I did the LNAT official online exam and scored 27. Also did the arbitio free exam and scored 22, is it a good score for arbitio since it seems to be harder than the actual exam? however today I did the paper based mock test from the official site of LNAT and did 23.. and the Law mind free test and did 23 too, so I am a bit disappointed and discouraged since I was much confident before but now im definitely humbled. the test is tomorrow and I feel so lost right now. any help or advice?? ty xx
(edited 4 months ago)
Hey!! I was in the same boat as you two months back. Please don't worry too much about your scores as they will fluctuate from site to site and test to test. Rather, understand the reasoning behind the answer and work out where you went wrong. Hope this helps and good luck! :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by 5starmichelin
Hey!! I was in the same boat as you two months back. Please don't worry too much about your scores as they will fluctuate from site to site and test to test. Rather, understand the reasoning behind the answer and work out where you went wrong. Hope this helps and good luck! :smile:

thank you sm
how did you feel after you sat the exam? was it easier than the mock tests or harder? how did it go in general? pleas let me know :>
+when are your results out?

ps: are you a stay? ^^
Original post by ang.ryzh
thank you sm
how did you feel after you sat the exam? was it easier than the mock tests or harder? how did it go in general? pleas let me know :>
+when are your results out?

ps: are you a stay? ^^

Honestly, I felt like **** because I thought my essay was decent but I tanked my MCQs cuz I remembered this one mistake I made in a maths question in there. I hoped that I did well but honestly the more I thought about it, the more I realised I could have done better ykwim?
I'd say it was a tad bit easier than Arbitio, but a little harder than the mocks on LNAT website.
We'll all get our results in February, so I have no idea what to expect XD
I'm not exactly a stay but I love Gods Menu and some of their other songs!
Reply 4
Honestly, I felt like **** because I thought my essay was decent but I tanked my MCQs cuz I remembered this one mistake I made in a maths question in there. I hoped that I did well but honestly the more I thought about it, the more I realised I could have done better ykwim?
I'd say it was a tad bit easier than Arbitio, but a little harder than the mocks on LNAT website.
We'll all get our results in February, so I have no idea what to expect XD
I'm not exactly a stay but I love Gods Menu and some of their other songs!

i just did and honestly i want to cry xD
i had dinosaur computers wth didn’t even know how to put a question mark in my essay smh
i feel terrible
Original post by ang.ryzh
i just did and honestly i want to cry xD
i had dinosaur computers wth didn’t even know how to put a question mark in my essay smh
i feel terrible

Oh :frown:( I'm so sorry it went that way. They do use those old clicky computers yeah. On the bright side, many universities like the KCL and LSE don't consider the essay portion. It's over now so treat yourself to a little something xx
Reply 6
honestly, i felt like **** because i thought my essay was decent but i tanked my mcqs cuz i remembered this one mistake i made in a maths question in there. I hoped that i did well but honestly the more i thought about it, the more i realised i could have done better ykwim?
I'd say it was a tad bit easier than arbitio, but a little harder than the mocks on lnat website.
We'll all get our results in february, so i have no idea what to expect xd
i'm not exactly a stay but i love gods menu and some of their other songs!

maths??? I have my test tomorrow!! Since when was there maths in the lnat??? What kind of question was it
Original post by livm2004
honestly, i felt like **** because i thought my essay was decent but i tanked my mcqs cuz i remembered this one mistake i made in a maths question in there. I hoped that i did well but honestly the more i thought about it, the more i realised i could have done better ykwim?
I'd say it was a tad bit easier than arbitio, but a little harder than the mocks on lnat website.
We'll all get our results in february, so i have no idea what to expect xd
i'm not exactly a stay but i love gods menu and some of their other songs!

maths??? I have my test tomorrow!! Since when was there maths in the lnat??? What kind of question was it

No no it's basic percentage, the hardest part is understanding the question itself. You'll do well. Keep calm :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending