The Student Room Group

LNAT revision

Is it better to star revising for the LNAT as far in advance as possible? or will it just come in the way of my a levels? would it be better to just cram the revision over a short period of time?

Thank you :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Hahaha2006
Is it better to star revising for the LNAT as far in advance as possible? or will it just come in the way of my a levels? would it be better to just cram the revision over a short period of time?

When are you siting it
you should start at most 1 month before. don't start too early bc you will overprepare and you'll be heavily dissapointed. for prep, don't buy arbitio or any other paid prep services, just use free services that can be found anywhere. the only thing i would actually prep for is the lnat essay.
Reply 3
mines on the 17th October, but that's only because it's really hard to find any dates for earlier than that - is it too early to start now do you think?
Original post by myanchovies
you should start at most 1 month before. don't start too early bc you will overprepare and you'll be heavily dissapointed. for prep, don't buy arbitio or any other paid prep services, just use free services that can be found anywhere. the only thing i would actually prep for is the lnat essay.
mines on the 17th October, but that's only because it's really hard to find any dates for earlier than that - is it too early to start now do you think?

if u rlly want to prep then do once a week prep using free websites i recommend this website https://law-mind.co.uk/lnat-question-bank/ and the free arbitio mock and the official LNAT website. also like i said focus ur energy more onto the essay, and use the official website for the questions and follow their guide.
Reply 5
Thank you - but don't you think if I start too many weeks in advance and revise once a week I might end up burning out?
if u rlly want to prep then do once a week prep using free websites i recommend this website https://law-mind.co.uk/lnat-question-bank/ and the free arbitio mock and the official LNAT website. also like i said focus ur energy more onto the essay, and use the official website for the questions and follow their guide.
Thank you - but don't you think if I start too many weeks in advance and revise once a week I might end up burning out?

honestly no, if it's only once a week then i'm sure you'll be fine
Reply 7
so you recon it's better to spread out LNAT revision a lot rather than focus and cram it more?? Thank you for the help btw :smile:
honestly no, if it's only once a week then i'm sure you'll be fine

Personally I think you should definitely do it at least a month in advance; realistically you want to be doing at least one a week. Also if your exam is 17th of October make sure the uni's you're applying to correspond with this as Oxbridge applications close on the 16th so you have to sit the LNAT on or before that date. Depending on what uni you apply to the multiple choice can matter more than the essay so it could be worth doing some research into that in advance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending