The Student Room Group

lnat resources

hi guys,

for those who did really well in their lnat, what resources did you use? are there any particular books that are better than the others? what online courses are the best? is getting tutoring worth it?

thanks <3
Not worth tutoring or over prepping, IMO. Just familiarise yourself with the format and sticking to the strict time limits.

I only used the 'Ultimate LNAT Book' or something along those lines, which I got from Amazon. I found it helpful and it has so many practice questions and papers in it. A lot of people use Arbitio, which I think is a little expensive, but a lot of people recommend it.

I just did practice questions/papers for around an hour every day, and a full length practice paper every couple of days, for about 2 weeks, and even then I think that was overkill. I got 31 in the MCQs. :smile:

EDIT: it's called 'The Ultimate LNAT Collection', which you can get for £10 on eBay.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 2
Original post by fec1864
Not worth tutoring or over prepping, IMO. Just familiarise yourself with the format and sticking to the strict time limits.

I only used the 'Ultimate LNAT Book' or something along those lines, which I got from Amazon. I found it helpful and it has so many practice questions and papers in it. A lot of people use Arbitio, which I think is a little expensive, but a lot of people recommend it.

I just did practice questions/papers for around an hour every day, and a full length practice paper every couple of days, for about 2 weeks, and even then I think that was overkill. I got 31 in the MCQs. :smile:

EDIT: it's called 'The Ultimate LNAT Collection', which you can get for £10 on eBay.

ah thats great - ive gotten hold of a copy of that so its good to know that it is useful

when did you start preparing for the lnat?
Original post by TazmeenX
ah thats great - ive gotten hold of a copy of that so its good to know that it is useful

About two weeks before my LNAT date, which was early December. So about mid November. :smile: Don't stress too much and if you're currently in Year 12 don't even worry about it yet - focus on your A-Levels for now. Good luck!
Original post by TazmeenX

Do you recommend the book? Deciding whether I should get the book or Arbito, or both. What do you think?
Original post by fec1864
About two weeks before my LNAT date, which was early December. So about mid November. :smile: Don't stress too much and if you're currently in Year 12 don't even worry about it yet - focus on your A-Levels for now. Good luck!

Hi! If you don't mind me asking, what questions did you get for the essay section?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending