The Student Room Group

crush

Yesterday ex my crush said that he likes someone to his friend and his friend says his crush's name in surprise and loud. But he knows I walk behind him , play I think he already knows I like him. what does it mean? Please help me
Reply 1
Is it your ex or your crush and what name did the friend say? Because if it wasn't your name, it means your feelings aren't reciprocated.
Reply 2
my ex crush and I couldn't hear the name cuz it's too loud in the hallway
Original post by hangg
Yesterday ex my crush said that he likes someone to his friend and his friend says his crush's name in surprise and loud. But he knows I walk behind him , play I think he already knows I like him. what does it mean? Please help me
Step 1: rewrite that. i dont understand. wdym ur 'yesterday ex my crush' ?????
Step 2: what did his friend say? what name?
Reply 4
Original post by hangg
my ex crush and I couldn't hear the name cuz it's too loud in the hallway
So why do you say you still like him if he's your ex-crush and why do you say the friend said your ex-crush's crush's name when you couldn't hear it?
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Surnia
So why do you say you still like him if he's your ex-crush and how why do you say the friend said your ex-crush's crush's name when you couldn't hear it?
a salute to u🙌
Reply 6
Original post by Surnia
So why do you say you still like him if he's your ex-crush and why do you say the friend said your ex-crush's crush's name when you couldn't hear it?
cuz I hear his friend said you like some name I think it's not me
Reply 7
Original post by hangg
cuz I hear his friend said you like some name I think it's not me
No-one knows what it means because no-one knows what happened, not even you!

But if bothers you that much about who your ex-crush likes, ask him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending