The Student Room Group

what degrees can I do with chemistry maths literature?

hi the question's in the title really i was just wondering what degrees i can do with these subjects? thank you
Well, at most universities you could do chemistry, maths, or literature!

You could also do medicine at some unis, earth sciences, economics, psychology and CS at many. You could also do any of the huge number of courses not requiring any specific subjects (most humanities and social sciences subjects). You may also be able to do a number of other allied health professions courses. Subject to successful portfolio or audition you may additionally be able to do some visual or performing arts courses. You may be able to do some engineering courses by default, and many other engineering and other STEM subjects with a foundation year.

It's probably easier to start ruling out things you can't do, and then things you don't want to do. Then think about what it is about your subjects you do (and don't!) like, and what you may want to do in the future. Then you can start building up an idea of what areas you might want to explore in more depth in your research and pick a course. Also bear in mind there are many, many degrees out there you'll have had no chance to ever study before - don't discount those :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest