The Student Room Group

Need help with critical response assignment

Hi! For some context/background, I'm a Psychology undergraduate and I'm now doing an MA in English Lit because it's something I find a lot more passion in. However, this means I don't have any experience doing assignments in this field, and I was just wondering if anyone has any tips/helpful advice on writing a critical essay/piece in response to a journal article (mine is 2000 words). Thank you, and for any advice, I would be extremely grateful :smile:
Original post by sollie.mac
Hi! For some context/background, I'm a Psychology undergraduate and I'm now doing an MA in English Lit because it's something I find a lot more passion in. However, this means I don't have any experience doing assignments in this field, and I was just wondering if anyone has any tips/helpful advice on writing a critical essay/piece in response to a journal article (mine is 2000 words). Thank you, and for any advice, I would be extremely grateful :smile:

Hello dear friend, did you get any help on how to manouvre your critical response assignment?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending