The Student Room Group

Anyone here studying the new AQA Worlds and Lives Poetry Anthology?

Is anyone here studying the new AQA Worlds and Lives Poetry Anthology for GCSE English Literature?

I graduated from the University of Oxford with a first class honours degree in Modern Languages and Philosophy, and I have recently produced a study guide for the anthology, which will shortly be available as a paperback on Amazon. You can also purchase the PDF on my website: Study Guide - AQA GCSE Worlds and Lives Poetry Anthology Smart Guides

If you'd prefer not to purchase anything, there's also some free resources for the anthology on my website: Free Resources Smart Guides

I'll also shortly be launching a YouTube channel, analysing some of the poems. So keep your eyes peeled!

Let me know if you have any questions,

Elizabeth
Reply 1
ok thanks
Reply 2
Original post by PSLiz
Is anyone here studying the new AQA Worlds and Lives Poetry Anthology for GCSE English Literature?
I graduated from the University of Oxford with a first class honours degree in Modern Languages and Philosophy, and I have recently produced a study guide for the anthology, which will shortly be available as a paperback on Amazon. You can also purchase the PDF on my website: Study Guide - AQA GCSE Worlds and Lives Poetry Anthology Smart Guides
If you'd prefer not to purchase anything, there's also some free resources for the anthology on my website: Free Resources Smart Guides
I'll also shortly be launching a YouTube channel, analysing some of the poems. So keep your eyes peeled!
Let me know if you have any questions,
Elizabeth

Hey. do you by any chance have a booklet of all the poems together possibly a printable pdf. thank you in advance

Quick Reply

Latest