The Student Room Group

How can I pre- book a ticket to see Liam Gallagher in Dublin?

If anyone knows I would be so grateful. The tickets are not going to be on sale at the UK Ticketmaster website. I went on the Irish one, ticketmaster.ie, but because I live in the north of Ireland it thinks it's part of the UK, and won't let me go on the Irish version of Ticketmaster. The pre-sale tickets go on sale this Wednesday. If I wait until they are on general sale on Friday there will be none left. Liam's only performing for 2 nights in Dublin at a venue that used to be called The Point Theatre. It only holds 12,000 people a night. Any ideas? Thanks.
It looks like you can change your region on the website - on browser it's in the upper right corner. I would guess that might do the trick?

If it's otherwise detecting your location based on IP address (which seems odd as presumably they are aware people may buy tickets when living in another country and travel to a venue for an event) you could try a VPN based in the Republic of Ireland.

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by artful_lounger
It looks like you can change your region on the website - on browser it's in the upper right corner. I would guess that might do the trick?

If it's otherwise detecting your location based on IP address (which seems odd as presumably they are aware people may buy tickets when living in another country and travel to a venue for an event) you could try a VPN based in the Republic of Ireland.

Spoiler

Many thanks. Yes I am in Newry, County Down which is in Northern Ireland.
Reply 3
Original post by markova21
Many thanks. Yes I am in Newry, County Down which is in Northern Ireland.

How are you getting the pre sale tickets? I'm also in Newry and want to get 2 but like you, think they'll be sold out by Friday :-(

Quick Reply

Latest