The Student Room Group

Mazars Graduate 2023

I feel there should be a thread already in this regard!

uhm.. I just applied and I'm scheduled for an online assessment tomorrow.

lemme know how everyone is going on with this🙂

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I did the online assessment today and passed but I was still rejected...

what could be the cause?
Reply 2
I did the online assessment today and passed but I have been rejected...

what could be the reason?
Original post by Simon374
I did the online assessment today and passed but I have been rejected...

what could be the reason?

How do you know you passed the assessment? Did they email you passing saying they would pass you through to the interview stage?

The only point where passing tests wouldn't guarantee a spot would be post video interview or Assessment centre. If this is true, drop student recruitment an email and ask for clarification as this could be a mistake.
Reply 4
Original post by Ninja_Rose
How do you know you passed the assessment? Did they email you passing saying they would pass you through to the interview stage?

The only point where passing tests wouldn't guarantee a spot would be post video interview or Assessment centre. If this is true, drop student recruitment an email and ask for clarification as this could be a mistake.

I received a mail that I passed and was told that my application will be reviewed before a telephone interview..

I then mailed them requesting the reason for the rejection. I'm international applicant and they said no issuance of Visa scholarship for graduate role; hence, the reason for the reject.
(edited 1 year ago)
I feel there should be a thread already in this regard!

uhm.. I just applied and I'm scheduled for an online assessment tomorrow.

lemme know how everyone is going on with this🙂

Passed the assesment, waiting for them to review my application. Potential phone interview? anyone else has anything back?
Reply 6
Original post by Valoran231
Passed the assesment, waiting for them to review my application. Potential phone interview? anyone else has anything back?

I hear it takes about 5 working days max to get feedback.. hopefully you'd be scheduled
Reply 7

Congratulations 🎉
I hear it takes about 5 working days max to get feedback.. hopefully you'd be scheduled

Just heard back today, they have decided not to progress my application even though I passed the assessment, no further feedback
how long did it take to know if you passed/ failed the phone interview?
Just heard back today, they have decided not to progress my application even though I passed the assessment, no further feedback

Same... I applied for Data Privacy. Have some years experience working in IT with a Finance degree so I'm assuming I've been screened out based on the degree as I was told I passed the tests :frown:
Has anyone else on this thread got an assessment centre coming up?
Reply 12
Original post by clockworkangel07
Has anyone else on this thread got an assessment centre coming up?

I got an email saying I passed the interview and am on the shortlist. Have you received a date and invitation for the AC?
Original post by PA2503
I got an email saying I passed the interview and am on the shortlist. Have you received a date and invitation for the AC?

Yeah. I got the invite nine days after the email saying i'd passed the phone interview.
Reply 14
Yeah. I got the invite nine days after the email saying i'd passed the phone interview.

Good luck! What role have you applied for?
Original post by PA2503
Good luck! What role have you applied for?

Audit, you?
Reply 16
Audit, you?

Restructuring services
Has anyone heard back after the AC?
Original post by annoymous123
Has anyone heard back after the AC?

When did you have yours, if you don't mind me asking? Any tips? Cheers! :smile:
I had mine on thursday, haven't heard back yet. Have you? How did you find it

Quick Reply

Latest