The Student Room Group

Dwp Work Coach - ID validation

Hi All, I am a commonwealth citizen with right to work on brp within UK and I received job offer for Work Coach position at DWP, however they asking for EU/British Passport only in the email which odd as the criteria to work for civil service does have commonwealth citizen with Right to work, eligible to work within CS. Could someone please guide why the email doesn’t mention commonwealth passport? Or do I just have to submit my Brp & share code for ID verification? Thanks in advance
Reply 1
Original post by maha_sidd
Hi All, I am a commonwealth citizen with right to work on brp within UK and I received job offer for Work Coach position at DWP, however they asking for EU/British Passport only in the email which odd as the criteria to work for civil service does have commonwealth citizen with Right to work, eligible to work within CS. Could someone please guide why the email doesn’t mention commonwealth passport? Or do I just have to submit my Brp & share code for ID verification? Thanks in advance

Hi @maha_sidd,
I am in the same situation. How did you manage this?
I have submitted the BRP and share code and am now waiting for the response. How long did your ID check take place?
regards
S.
(edited 4 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending