The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
eric bischoff
im not saying he is a pig trigger. It just has like the nose of it. Besides, losing any part of your body aint anything to laugh at.

i know! just that thta was quite a rude thing to say....or am i just too sensitive?
Reply 21
trigger
i know! just that thta was quite a rude thing to say....or am i just too sensitive?

well if onearmedbandit finds it offensive i will gladly delete the message and apologise.
Reply 22
eric bischoff
well if onearmedbandit finds it offensive i will gladly delete the message and apologise.

ok well im prob just being too pc in fact il delete my message :biggrin:
Reply 23
i didnt think it was particularly rude.

btw, you know the bit you are strumming with? I cant quite see from the photo.. is it like a finger/thumb attached? (you know like some people ahev very short arms but still get a digit or even a whole set), or is it something else?
Reply 24
trigger
ok well im prob just being too pc in fact il delete my message :biggrin:

but i already quoted it :aetsch:
Reply 25
eric bischoff
but i already quoted it :aetsch:

:rolleyes: delete yours too then!
Reply 26
trigger
:rolleyes: delete yours too then!

it might cost some rep :p: only joking

besides, u say im rude, u have a custom title saying "liking my new boobs :smile:" :p:
Pfft. I don't find anything offensive :p: If I was that sensitive I wouldn't have posted it would I? :biggrin:

Besides, eric, I never 'lost' it :wink: And I kinda use it almost like a plectrum I s'pose.
Reply 28
Onearmedbandit
Pfft. I don't find anything offensive :p: If I was that sensitive I wouldn't have posted it would I? :biggrin:

Besides, eric, I never 'lost' it :wink: And I kinda use it almost like a plectrum I s'pose.

erm, whats a plectrum? :confused:
eric bischoff
erm, whats a plectrum? :confused:

the little thing u hit the strings with
A "pic" :p: Guitarists use them all the time.
Reply 31
Onearmedbandit
A "pic" :p: Guitarists use them all the time.

please please tell me u dont collect them i no people who do that it annoys me
angel D

i have 1. and i dont even play guitar
angel D

.... why would I collect them? I can't use them anyway, in case you didn't notice :biggrin:
Reply 34
Onearmedbandit
.... why would I collect them? I can't use them anyway, in case you didn't notice :biggrin:

yer i no but i no ppl who collect them cos its "cool" and then they give em to over ppl in annoys me.
angel D
yer i no but i no ppl who collect them cos its "cool" and then they give em to over ppl in annoys me.

Hmm well nope, not me. Guitarists who have a lot of plectrums don't necessarily collect them, it's often necessary to use different plectrums to reflect particular styles of play, etc :smile:

But I guess that's not what you're talking about. I think I know what you mean... and it is kinda annoying. :mad:
BLOODY HELL!!!!! Grade 8??????OMG!!!well done! isnt that the highest level?
if you dont mind me asking, how do you play the guitar with no fingers?
magiccarpet
BLOODY HELL!!!!! Grade 8??????OMG!!!well done! isnt that the highest level?
if you dont mind me asking, how do you play the guitar with no fingers?

I think, if you look at the pic, and just think of it as a plectrum... that's the only way I can describe it really.
Reply 38
woooooo bandit of one arm
Onearmedbandit
It's like .. not there! :frown: Is this normal?

Oh... er warning, explicit display of disability! :eek:

I really admire that guy for his bravery - I'd be honoured to shake him by the stump.

Latest

Trending

Trending