The Student Room Group

UFLP Unilever program 2024

hi everyone, what questions are there to expect for the digital marketing interview
(edited 4 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lowkeyloushi
hi everyone, how long did it take you to recieve a link for a digital interview after the game based asessment? I did the games and recieved feedback on them the next day but havent recieved a link for the digital interview yet.

Hey, I got my interview link about 6 days after I completed my assessment. Is it only short listed candidates that get the interview link or does everyone get it?
Reply 2
I received the interview link today.
Reply 3
I did the assessment on the 31st October and still haven't heard anything 10 days later (got my feedback same day but nothing after that)
Original post by lowkeyloushi
hi everyone, how long did it take you to recieve a link for a digital interview after the game based asessment? I did the games and recieved feedback on them the next day but havent recieved a link for the digital interview yet.

It took about a week for me
I did my game based assessment on the 29th Oct and still not received anything either other than the feedback
Reply 6
Has anyone received the digital interview invitation yet?
Reply 7
Original post by berkay4
Has anyone received the digital interview invitation yet?

Nope not yet. What programme did you apply to?
Reply 8
Original post by hsypqhd b
Nope not yet. What programme did you apply to?

I applied for the Technology Management, Cyber Security programme. I have received the digital interview invitation but was wondering how they structured the questions.
Reply 9
hi! i applied for the programme and got an email inviting me to the "online assessment" stage, is that like tests or the video interview? what kind of tests do they use?
Reply 10
Original post by gyozasoup
hi! i applied for the programme and got an email inviting me to the "online assessment" stage, is that like tests or the video interview? what kind of tests do they use?

Its an online test. They will ask questions to test your numerical and verbal reasoning.
Reply 11
Original post by berkay4
Its an online test. They will ask questions to test your numerical and verbal reasoning.

thank you sm!
Reply 12
Original post by berkay4
I applied for the Technology Management, Cyber Security programme. I have received the digital interview invitation but was wondering how they structured the questions.

There's a couple videos on what to expect on YouTube if you search.
There's 3 scenarios and 4 questions within them, they're timed but you get a minute or 2 to read and prep an answer, I forgot how long you got to answer like 2 min maybe? and a final case study where you have 10 min to prep an answer and 5 min to record an answer. They're like work based scenarios essentially.
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 13
For marketing has anyone received a VI link yet?
Original post by hsypqhd b
For marketing has anyone received a VI link yet?

Nope
Reply 15
I did my DI just under a month ago and still haven't received any feedback, has anyone heard back after doing theirs?
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 16
Original post by lopiop235
I did my DI just under a month ago and still haven't received any feedback, has anyone heard back after doing theirs?

what scheme was this for?
Reply 17
Customer Development
Reply 18
Customer Development

Ah i see! I think marketing might be being a little bit slower, theyve not even sent to DI yet. Best of luck with it !

Same here. I emailed and they said next steps will be emailed v soon

Quick Reply

Latest